Our client based in Eynsham, Oxfordshire is a leading IT Reseller with over twenty years of experience in delivering ICT Solutions.
Due to growth, they are currently looking to take on a Services Operations Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to work in their Services department supporting a mix of education and commercial customers and providing support in administering the day-to-day operations. The role incorporates providing customer service, call logging, and call management services to a wide variety of customers via telephone and email across a number of services and technologies.
- Provide call logging and management to the company’s customers
- Setup and administer customer agreements
- Set up and maintenance of product part codes on Dynamics
- Generate invoices & POs for agreements and other chargeable work using a combination of the SMS, Dynamics and Sage.
- Periodic Contract invoicing reporting for Service Desk for Managed Service Agreements
- Ensure all reported issues are dealt with professionally and competently, that they are recorded on the Service Management System (SMS) and are resolved in accordance with the customer’s Service Level Agreement.
- Ensuring compliance with Quality Management Systems.
- Ensuring compliance with the Information Security Management Systems.
- Ensure the service on boarding and off-boarding processes are followed. Creation of customers on ConnectWise alongside their relevant agreements.
- Provide reports both in an ad-hoc capacity and in line with defined reporting schedules.
- To action any asset change in compliance with the Change Control Procedure.
- Provide support to the Technical Operations Manager with coordinating field service jobs with engineers.
- Support the procurement of hardware and software as requested.
- Make recommendations on potential improvements to working practices and performance to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Service Management Team by carrying out reasonable requests for additional duties as and when required.
- Have a good familiarity with Microsoft Office / Computer literate
- Love to deliver great customer service
- Be resilient working under pressure
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage deadlines
- 2/3 years of Administration experience
- An interest or understanding of IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active approach to work
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical customers and users with a wide range of experience and abilities.
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge across the team and with customers to aid learning and proficiency.
- Be able to work unsupervised using your own initiative
- £23,000 to £25,000 depending on skills and experience.