Our client based in Stourbridge, West Midlands is a unique charity fundraising platform. Hosting thousands of fundraising challenges for people passionate about helping others and processing over £3m in donations. They have developed a digital toolkit to help charities harness the power of digital technology and they connect the latest apps to a charity’s fundraiser in order to create innovative virtual events that raise more for those in need.
Due to success and growth they are now looking to take on a Key Account Manager. This main purpose of the role is to be responsible for on boarding, managing and servicing key customer accounts. The role also involves identifying opportunities for revenue growth through existing charity partnerships across multiple income streams. This is a hybrid/remote working role.
- Revenue Growth through:
- Donation processing
- Platform subscriptions
- Bespoke email Journeys for fundraisers
- Bespoke Microsites for flagship campaigns
- Product development (ideation, refinement)
- Digital adverting (Planning, set up and ongoing management of social media advertising).
- Collaborating with the development team on feature development
- Outbound contact to prospect data
- Managing sales pipeline and forecasting detail across all income streams using CRM tool (HubSpot).
- Providing weekly forecasts and reports on what has closed and what will be closing using the weighting pre-configured in HubSpot.
- Creating value-based and ROI-driven proposals using Pandadoc and presenting these to prospective customers.
- Actively expanding and mapping partnership accounts for decision-makers and influencers responsible for third-party and charity-owned events, community, virtual, corporate, in-memory and innovation teams (captured in HubSpot).
- Qualifying short, medium and long-term opportunities to pitch the company as the platform of choice for the above.
- Work closely with the Partnership Management team to ensure planning, set up and execution of campaigns and events meet the company’s standards.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working in a client services/sales focussed/SaaS environment within an /Start-Up/SME.
- Confident using MS packages
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- The ability to manage own workload, multi-task, prioritise, set and meet deadlines
- Good negotiation skills
- A people person who is confident at building good working relationships at all levels
- A positive, honest and can-do mind-set
- Proactive and outcome driven
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions
- Basic salary £45,000
- + Bonus