Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working for an MSP as a Senior Network Engineer ?
The role primarily revolves around the design and delivery of solutions to meet customer requirements. You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of project delivery; working closely with the salesforce to provide technical assistance to pre-sales requests followed by undertaking on-site installations into existing or greenfield sites.
This hands-on role i will be require travel to and work at customer sites throughout the UK. Some overnight stays will be required.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Deploying and supporting Enterprise LAN/WLAN infrastructure
- Producing high level and low-level design documentation.
- Experience working within a reseller.
- Be comfortable troubleshooting complex network issues
- Proficient in producing and implementing complicated configurations
- Working with HPE Aruba based switches, HPE Flexnet based switches
- Working with Aruba wireless technologies, both controller based and controller less. (ClearPass a big advantage)
- Experience with Aruba network management platforms would be of benefit, AirWave & Central
- Knowledge of and be able to configure Security Devices such as FortiGate.
- Experience in network authentication using NPS/Clearpass
- Ability to create technical documents and technical responses to customer requirements.
- Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems, analyse situations accurately, and adopt an effective course of action.
FortiNet – NSE4, NSE5, or NSE7